Friday, January 27, 2012

Our New Beginning

We have finally started on our house. On Monday they broke ground. Kyle and I were so excited! His parents kept sending us pictures because we were unable to make it out to our land. We finally went out yesterday to check out the progress and I have received word today that they are doing a lot. Here are a few pictures of them breaking ground and the progress they have done this week.

These 3 pictures are our basement!


These next two pictures are of the "footings".  

Kyle's huge garage that he bribed me into ;) 

View of the basement with the walls put up!

Today I know they were pouring the walls. I don't know what this means so I can't wait to see it. I believe on Monday they will get the basement floor poured. I am surprised at how much cement it actually takes to build a house. YES I am a female and I don't comprehend building stuff!

This weekend I am going to try to finish our vision boards for each room. I am not very visual and I have to see things to understand. Since there are so many options out there for decorating rooms I figured having a vision board of what we want for each room will keep us on track and it will be easy for the builder to know what we want. I can't wait to share the vision boards with you all!!

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment