Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

I never really understood the purpose of Valentines Day. Kyle and I have only "celebrated" it once and I believe that was the first year we were dating. He bought me perfume, roses, and chocolates! I wasn't even home that night because I was playing volleyball. But when I opened my door to my condo there were all the presents from him!
I find it hard to have a day to celebrate the ones you love. You should tell the people you love that you love them everyday! I know it is fun to get flowers just because it is Valentines Day, but you should get flowers randomly on non-recognized days. (HINT HINT)
Even though I am not romantic at heart (ask Kyle how I was while he was proposing) I do love a good sappy love movie for some reason, even though I am laughing because it is "cheesy". I do really appreciate love! :)
My top love movies I can think off of the top of my head are:
1. The Notebook
2. A Walk to Remember
3. Love Actually
4. The Bodyguard
5. Ghost
6. Pretty Woman
7. Titanic
8. P.S. I Love You
9. Notting Hill
10. Dear John
11. City of Angles
12. Sleepless in Seattle
13. Message in a Bottle
14. Serendipity
15. At First Sight
16. Sweet November
17. Pearl Harbor
18. The Last Song
19. Remember Me
As you can see I have a theme for Nicholas Sparks books. They do make great movies! These are the ones I can think off the top of my head. If you can think of a good one let me know I may have to watch it.
Hopefully Kyle will take me to The Vow this weekend. We tried last weekend and it was sold out :(
Anyways I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY even though I don't really celebrate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment