Thursday, April 26, 2012

About Time Post:Update

Hello!

I have been asked about our house many times and then Kyle asked me if I have blogged lately. I think he should do this blogging thing since he is the one that remembers :)

The house is coming along great! We passed our electrical inspection and all the plumbing is done. I believe next week we will have siding put on and the installation and dry wall will be started next week. Kyle and I are excited that this is coming along so well. Once the dry wall happens we will be able to see what the rooms will really look like. Maybe then it will hit me that we are actually building a house!

Kyle and I are in the process of picking out doors and cabinet styles. We know what we want which is nice so it will make this easy to pick out.

Here are a few updated pictures for you all. Once the drywall is in and the siding is on I will post more pictures!

Decal above garage. 
 Got to figure out what kind of front door we want to go with.
 I will be sitting on this porch quite a bit :) 
 Love this view and the drive way!
 I will be sitting next to this during the winter months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment